VACANCIES ANNOUNCEMENT- PUPILLAGE PROGRAMME 2020
We K.Mberia and Partners Advocates seek to engage 3(THREE) pupils for our offices located in Nairobi and Ruiru to undertake Pupillage Programme for a period of six (6) months commencing January 2020.
- A Bachelor of Laws (LLB) Degree, from a recognized University.
- Letter from KSL confirming completion of the Advocates Training Programme recommendation to proceed to pupillage
- Copies of Academic Certificates and Testimonials.
- The ability to develop and maintain strong client and staff relationships
- Good communication, interpersonal and people management skills as well as willingness to learn and to be part of our team
- Computer Literate.
Individuals who meet the minimum requirements should send their applications with detailed CV to the email address email@example.com or drop hand copies of the documents at our offices by December 6th 2019.